bluetooth sound bars what is the best to buy

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
looking for a bluetooth soundbar to use with the hopper i am looking at a vizio what others do you use to work the hopper and sounds the best.any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

I have been using the Harman Kardon SB 26. I bought it because it sounds very good for music too.They recently released a firmware upgrade that improved both the sound and the features of the bar. I am happy with it.

You can buy a Polk Soundbar 5000 right from dish for $299. It's bluetooth so you can stream music and has a wireless woofer also. Had mine for about a year and have had no complaints.

looking for a bluetooth soundbar to use with the hopper i am looking at a vizio what others do you use to work the hopper and sounds the best.any help would be appreciated.
I have a 29 inch Vizio without a subwoofer which works fine for me. It is connected to the TV wired so haven't tried the BT option. Mainly needed it to make it easier to understand the dialog from the TV and it does as the TV speakers were just short of adequate.
It's not that same quality as running the audio through my Onkyo AV receiver but most TV programs I watch don't need that high a quality of sound.

I like the deep bass that my Onkyo delivers to a subwoofer but it annoys my wife for some reason. (dangit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts