Requesting DIRT Help - Missing HD channels

Chop-Chop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2005
I am missing some channels like ESPNHD, ESPN2HD, NickHD, and DISCHD and probably more but these are a few I just checked. I have HD for Life and have made some programming changes recently so probably is just something messed up on my programming on Dish's end.

Go to the main dish forum. On the right side of the page you will see staff online and DIRT members in red. Click on one of the dirt members online and start a conversation. Remember, dirt is not here 24/7 but they are generally very [fast] at taking care of issues like this.

I wonder sometimes about the usefulness of autocorrect.

Last edited:
I would be happy to check your account. If you changed programming packages than most likely you did not add the correct HD package with it. Please private message me the account/phone number as well as the 4 Digit Pin you created.

Reactions: Rey
Remember, dirt is not here 24/7 but they are generally very suck at taking care of issues like this.

rollingonthefloor55.gif

Reactions: Rey
Lol. Wow!!! I was gonna say that maybe you text to much, that suck became a primary word. Have sprint cell service? Lol.

Reactions: ncted
Go to the main dish forum. On the right side of the page you will see staff online and DIRT members in red. Click on one of the dirt members online and start a conversation. Remember, dirt is not here 24/7 but they are generally very [fast] at taking care of issues like this.

I wonder sometimes about the usefulness of autocorrect.

Thanks! I won't be able to check until I get home the evening but problem was fixed by DIRT member a few mins ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)