Blur

If anyone is on the PS3, I highly recommend Blur's cartooney, Mario Kart knock off counterpart, Modnation Racers. I've logged over 70 hours in career, online, and the creation studio in the past month and a half and I'm still having a blast and have loads more to do. Just can't get enough of it, long loading times and server disconnects and all. Rumor is the patch to fix some of its bugs will be released in the coming week (fingers crossed).

If anyone is on the PS3, I highly recommend Blur's cartooney, Mario Kart knock off counterpart, Modnation Racers. I've logged over 70 hours in career, online, and the creation studio in the past month and a half and I'm still having a blast and have loads more to do. Just can't get enough of it, long loading times and server disconnects and all. Rumor is the patch to fix some of its bugs will be released in the coming week (fingers crossed).
70 hours? Damn... I don't think I've logged that many hours in my 2 Mass Effect 2 campaigns...

70 hours? Damn... I don't think I've logged that many hours in my 2 Mass Effect 2 campaigns...

Came as quite a surprise to me when I checked the in-game stats the other day. But it is my first racing game so there was a bit of a learning curve to win all the career mode races and then to start racing competitively online. I got MNR mainly for family co-op play purposes, but it proved too difficult for non-gamers to just pick up and play. But once I got into it, I was hooked.

I didnt see your post yesterday when I posted yesterday...Addicted to...

Didnt read a thread called Blur and and expect to see something abt Modnation Racers! sowwy

I totally heart this game! I have it for psp & my PS3. Got it for my psp first and then the kids wanted to play too, so I had t get it for PS3. Addicting huh?!
Load times suck...but patience is worth it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts