BMG Music Service and multichannel music:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Well I just made an order and I thought I got a great deal and I thought I would post it for you. Now to start I used five of my free CDs so I only payed S&H and I got everything for a total with S&H plus taxes of 33.74. Also keep in mind that I got a two CD/1DVD set that would have used three of my free CDs when they had it on sale to begin with so I payed the price for this one.

I got Elton John's Good-bye Yellow Brick Road album. Its got two CDs and one DVD. This set is the SACD Deluxe edition.

This set above was the set that would have require three free CDs plus S&H to get. This set was on BMGs website at an everyday savings with a cost of 10.79 plus shipping. Shipping on this disc cost 2.79 for the first of three discs plus 1.99 for each of the last two discs. So the total cost for this set was 17.56 not counting tax. This same set is at best buy and amazon for either 30 or 40 bucks.

The rest I got free and I just payed 2.79 plus tax which is for the shipping.

The Wallflowers Rebel, Sweetheart album (dual disc).
Keane Hopes & Fears Dual Disc.
Nine Inch Nails The Downward Spiral album on Dual Disc.
The Carpenters - Singles 1969-1981 (SACD Hybrid).
The Marvin Gaye Collection (SACD).

Now at regular prices everything above would cost with shipping and taxes a total of 52.91 at least with Florida taxes and that isn't bad at all. Now BMG doesn't have the biggest or best selection but I like BMG better now than I did Columbia House. Columbia House didn't have that great of a selection and what they did have you couldn't use as part of their special offers. You nearly always had to pay about 13.99 and pay the shipping to boot so it cost more money to buy most of what they had than to pick it up at best buy. BMG is much better now because they have tons more and nearly everything is part of their special offers and what stuff isn't they have discounted quite a bit like the Elton John.

For those of you who like varied artists I would just suggest you at least view the BMG selection because you even buy at Amazon. You might just very well be able to get 12 SACD discs for about 60 bucks if you sign up as a new customer. Its worth checking out and I've so far bought about 150 bucks worth of multichannel audio discs and that includes what I just paid here. At least if a disc isn't great I didn't waste as much money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)