Boomer & Craig Carlton: Daniel Murphy does not his priorities straight according to them....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
These two morning idiots are actually gave Daniel Murphy hell because his wife had a C-section on opening day and he WANTED to be there.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/daniel-murphy-paternity-leave-new-york-mets/

I wonder if these morons know that this was actually negociated as part of the CBA for Major League Baseball.

I ESPECIALLY disapointed in Boomer, having a child with special needs.

They know, they are just too stupid to figure it out. Why anyone listens to them is beyond me.

I think Mike was saying that as long as the baby is ok then 3 days is enough. You know, I think Murphy made the right move. He should come back as long as he, his wife and baby are ok. You think Murphy wanted to come back to this awful team? I would be in no hurry if I was him.

Boomer backtracked on this pretty hard this morning - came to his senses!

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...s-about-daniel-murphy-taking-paternity-leave/

Stupid fat Mike Francesa, did not. Dope.

He did not apologized for what he said, he apologized for involving the Murphy family and having their business in the public eye.

That is my fault for uttering the word ‘C-section’ on this radio station. And it all of a sudden put their lives under a spotlight, and for that I truly apologize...

Sometimes I wonder if Boomer Esiason and Curt Schilling were separated at birth. Seriously, have either one of them ever been shy about having an opinion on ANYTHING??

Sometimes I wonder if Boomer Esiason and Curt Schilling were separated at birth. Seriously, have either one of them ever been shy about having an opinion on ANYTHING??
Very true. They have every right to have an opinion but that doesnt mean a)they need to share it or b) they are right.

Very true. They have every right to have an opinion but that doesnt mean a)they need to share it or b) they are right.

I thought about your comment and I don't think it was about whether their opinion was right or wrong, but what was best for Murphy and their family. CLEARLY, Murphy staying with his wife was much more important that opening day. So WHY put in your two cents when you don't know their circumstances?

THAT is was bugged me the most, they commented as if they knew what the family sitaution/circumstances were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts