Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones for sale

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I have a set of Bose QC 15 noise cancelling headphones, complete with the case, in very very good condition, for sale. $165, includes shipping. Private message if interested. They sound incredible, and have always been treated with kid gloves. About 3 years old, minimal usage.

I have a set of Bose QC 15 noise cancelling headphones, complete with the case, in very very good condition, for sale. $165, includes shipping. Private message if interested. They sound incredible, and have always been treated with kid gloves. About 3 years old, minimal usage.
Are you looking for the Wireless version now ?

I have the same headphones you do and love them, was looking into the new Wireless ones till I found out that they were not Noise Cancelling.

Are you looking for the Wireless version now ?

I have the same headphones you do and love them, was looking into the new Wireless ones till I found out that they were not Noise Cancelling.

I decided I wanted the QC25, because it had a case that was 1/3 smaller, and had several sound improvements (but from testing, the sound quality is very similar). It was more about space for travel.

I decided I wanted the QC25, because it had a case that was 1/3 smaller, and had several sound improvements (but from testing, the sound quality is very similar). It was more about space for travel.
Gotcha .... I have tried them on and really don't see a big difference ... like you said a smaller case, but the case I have now fits in my carry on fine !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts