Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones for sale

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I have a set of Bose QC 15 noise cancelling headphones, complete with the case, in very very good condition, for sale. $165, includes shipping. Private message if interested. They sound incredible, and have always been treated with kid gloves. About 3 years old, minimal usage.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I have a set of Bose QC 15 noise cancelling headphones, complete with the case, in very very good condition, for sale. $165, includes shipping. Private message if interested. They sound incredible, and have always been treated with kid gloves. About 3 years old, minimal usage.
Are you looking for the Wireless version now ?

I have the same headphones you do and love them, was looking into the new Wireless ones till I found out that they were not Noise Cancelling.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Are you looking for the Wireless version now ?

I have the same headphones you do and love them, was looking into the new Wireless ones till I found out that they were not Noise Cancelling.

I decided I wanted the QC25, because it had a case that was 1/3 smaller, and had several sound improvements (but from testing, the sound quality is very similar). It was more about space for travel.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I decided I wanted the QC25, because it had a case that was 1/3 smaller, and had several sound improvements (but from testing, the sound quality is very similar). It was more about space for travel.
Gotcha .... I have tried them on and really don't see a big difference ... like you said a smaller case, but the case I have now fits in my carry on fine !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)