Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
ABC announced some cast changes for Boston Legal:

JOHN LARROQUETTE JOINS THE CAST OF ABC'S "BOSTON LEGAL"

Christian Clemenson and Tara Summers Also Join the Award-Winning Series

Emmy Award-winning actor John Larroquette ("Night Court") is set to join the cast of "Boston Legal" next season as a senior partner from the New York offices of Crane Poole & Schmidt who transfers to the Boston office.

In addition, Emmy Award winner Christian Clemenson, who portrays Jerry "Hands" Espenson a fellow lawyer and friend of Alan Shore's (James Spader) who suffers from Aspergers syndrome -- joins the series as a cast regular, and Tara Summers ("Dirt") also comes on board as a young associate of the Boston offices.

Production on fourth season episodes begins on June 27.

I am having a hard time figuring out how Larroquette will fit into the BL cast. Too much Night Court memories for me. But its such a creative show, I am sure they will make it funny. And I am glad the guy who plays Jerry is going to be full-time; he is funny.

hip, hip, hooray for the christian clemenson addition....although, i'll miss mark valley and julie bowen.....they were so cute together!

as i've stated several times before, clemenson is an amazing actor who is now starting to earn his props.

hip, hip, hooray for the christian clemenson addition....although, i'll miss mark valley and julie bowen.....they were so cute together!

as i've stated several times before, clemenson is an amazing actor who is now starting to earn his props.

Yup he sure is an amazing actor because lets face it any actor who can hop and purr and make it seem 100% real and not a joke of any kind is amazing. Also his entire thing with the smokes is funny stuff isn't it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think he is the funniest part of the show now.

he is the best part of the show and i hope he wins his second emmy in september!!

Yeah, I can see him as a good candidate for Supporting Actor.

But BL is just a great show that never gets the credit or attention it deserves.

Ice - don't you just love some of the liberal arguments that Alan makes in court? He is the bomb!

And Denny Crane is, well, just priceless. I like Shatner better in this than in any role since TOS.

rock - i love the fact that james spader makes alan tick. he is the champion of underdogs everywhere........not to mention he made a pretty darn good candice bergen, in drag!

and you gotta admire the fact, an actor of bill shatner's ability can reinvent himself, after playing both james t. kirk and tj hooker!

the one complaint, i do have, is i'd like to see bergen's role expanded a tad. her most memorable moment this season was when the crazy guy kidnapped her.

other than that, this still remains my favorite network show, right now!

rock - i love the fact that james spader makes alan tick. he is the champion of underdogs everywhere........not to mention he made a pretty darn good candice bergen, in drag!

and you gotta admire the fact, an actor of bill shatner's ability can reinvent himself, after playing both james t. kirk and tj hooker!

the one complaint, i do have, is i'd like to see bergen's role expanded a tad. her most memorable moment this season was when the crazy guy kidnapped her.

other than that, this still remains my favorite network show, right now!

I only started watching it this year, but we rented the first season DVDs; it really is a funny, well-written show. Too bad we have to wait several months to see some more! :)

i need to get my hands (pun intended) on the season 1 and 2 dvd. i only saw one episode from the first season.....the one where candice bergen joined the staff. and i read season 3 is due out right before season 4 begins in september!

As of this moment Rene Auberjonois, marK Vally, Julie Bowen and Constance Zimmer have not had their options renewed. one or more nmay be back in a recurring role though and almost anything can change.

it would be nice but i'll believe it when i see it.

btw, rocky, did you catch shat on fast cars and superstars? lets just say his night in the race car was very untypical denny crane. i about laughed my butt off!!