New Enterprise model - Toymaker TOMY To Make 32-Inch Die-Cast ‘Star Trek’ USS Enterprise Weighing 20 Pounds

This is reaching final shipping status. Here is the Tomy status page:
There are some pictures of the final product. I have to say that the pictures don’t look that much better than the AMT model from the 1960s. Of course, that could be sour grapes from not ordering one! ;)
1702135037511.jpeg

1702135099381.jpeg
For $600 the seams should be “seamless”…

I have mine..maybe I will post a picture
Awesome! My last Star Trek crowd-sourced project is still in final production, a Kickstarter for Voyager. I have some swag from that, but the movie still hasn’t been released. I do have a copy of the feature on Leonard Nimoy that his son, Adam, produced, that was another crowd-sourced documentary I participated in:

Awesome! My last Star Trek crowd-sourced project is still in final production, a Kickstarter for Voyager. I have some swag from that, but the movie still hasn’t been released. I do have a copy of the feature on Leonard Nimoy that his son, Adam, produced, that was another crowd-sourced documentary I participated in:
I have that documentary, costs me $5.99 on Vudu and it is in 4K, I actually liked it.

Reactions: Foxbat
I don't know where to put it..its still in the box
It’s not the most subtle item to put out on display, I’ll give you that.

I have quite the number of aerospace models arrayed around my computer screen, but the desk follows the First Law of Horizontal Surfaces and has accumulated quite the collection of printouts, envelopes, magazines, etc., so maybe I will make that a New Year goal to make this area presentable and take a photo of the result.

Reactions: MikeD-C05