Boxing back on broadcast!!

I am just now catching up on these fights. I especially liked the (flabby) Chris Arreola fight. It was probably the best actual boxing match so far. I am now watching the Judah / Garcia match. What a great night!

I wrote my first post before I saw the Judah/Garcia fight. That was nothing short of Amazing. How much punishment can a boxer take before he comes back to pose a credible threat? This was something out of a Rocky movie. I thought the fight was over in the 7th. But that was just when it was getting interesting!

Zab Judah Ben Hur vs Danny Andy Garcia was an outstanding fight. Likewise, very entertaining fight between Chris Moobs Arreola and Bermane Stiverne. Great fight night!

Bermane Stiverne looked better and much more rounded in the way he was fighting than I had ever seen. Prior fights of his were just brawls, this one was excellent boxing!

You betcha!! Just finished watching HBO's entries tonight. Great fights!

Can't wait until tomorrow to watch SHO's entries, they look to be equally excellent.

Seems odd that a 'dying sport' is getting so much coverage these days!
Well, with Showtime revamping their boxing division a couple years ago, they're more competitive with HBO now. And with Showtime being owned by CBS, I wouldn't be surprised to see more fights on CBS in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)