Status
Please reply by conversation.

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
ESPN3D will have the Friday Night Fights in 3D on 2/18.

I'm a Dish customer, so I don't have 3D, but I would sure like to know how this comes out. I'm not convinced boxing is the right sport for 3D though.

So after the show, could one of my D* friends with 3D comment on how good/bad it was?

thanks

I actually think the depth would be quite nice. If 3D football is enjoyable, I imagine boxing will be a blast. Here's to 3D UFC! :)

That's what I'm curious about. I haven't bought into 3D with flickering glasses as being a good thing yet.

And I just knew someone would have to mention that no style fighting, UFC if I mentioned boxing! :)

So does my son. He watches UFC more than I can believe. If it wasn't for UFC, I'd drop my sub level down a bit.

I just don't like it.

I'll look forward to seeing what people think of boxing in 3D after Friday night. According to ESPN, it is the first time boxing has been done in 3D in the US.

Well, since there are no comments concerning the Boxing last night on ESPN 3D, I assume either no one watched it, or it didn't show up on D* :(

lparsons21 said:
Well, since there are no comments concerning the Boxing last night on ESPN 3D, I assume either no one watched it, or it didn't show up on D* :(

Yes I watched it last night on 3D. It was impressive!, but I don't see myself wearing the glasses all the time. After a while my eyes get tired. The quality was much better than on regular ESPN.

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping it would be good to watch in 3D.

I'm holding out for no flicker 3D as just using those glasses in the store gives me a headache and makes me slightly dizzy.

I would purchase UFC if it was in 3d... Ill let you know. Boxing should be great in 3d! I just wish the UFC offered some sort of season package for their ppv's

+1 and wrestling in 3d would be great :) wrestling should also offer a season package for their ppvs too :) i watch both ufc and wrestling :)

I think at $50 for a WWE ppv, it would never happen. If they averaged 12 per year, that's $600. WWE does fine with ppv that's why the price has gone up instead of down. Demand drives price. But curiously, what would you consider to be a fair price for a WWE "pass"?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)