Brady Quinn to start Thursday against Denver... I think

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Just heard it on ESPN... still waiting for the link

He could not have an easier opponent- I think Quinn will demolish Denver's pathetic defense.

Just heard it on ESPN... still waiting for the link

He could not have an easier opponent- I think Quinn will demolish Denver's pathetic defense.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3680927"]Cleveland Browns move Brady Quinn into starting lineup, replacing inconsistent Derek Anderson at QB - ESPN[/ame]

HD MM will be happy. Anderson is looking like a "one year wonder". I'll bet the Cleveland management would like a "mulligan" on that contract extension.

That Denver defense is terrible.

Quinn will have a field day- heck, the whole Browns team will be clicking!

Ask Bill- his Pats ran the ball down Denver's throats a few weeks back on Monday night. Jamal Lewis will have a FIELD DAY!

HD MM will be happy. Anderson is looking like a "one year wonder". I'll bet the Cleveland management would like a "mulligan" on that contract extension.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

As one of my thoughts on my weekly Monday Morning QB post, I said that I hoped Brady Quinn would be in this week. At 3-5, we're not exactly in the playoff hunt anymore, so why not see what we have in our first round selection? He's sat for 1.5 years, learned the system and he can take the rest of the year to get in-game experience to be prepared for the '09 season.

Even though it's a short week, the Broncos defense is horrid, the game's at home and it's nationally televised. This is the perfect opponent for BQ to make his first NFL start. Can't wait till Thursday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts