brand new channel-discovery life channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
here is a new channel that i want to let you know about i am not requesting this channel it is called the discovery life channel i do know they now have a HD feed.be sure to check it out.

http://www.discoverylife.com/

thanks

Allen bluegras.

By whatever name, I'd like it back. OWN is no substitute. IMHO.

And it never was; OWN was the "replacement" for the previous Discovery Health, which was a separate channel from Discovery Fit & Health.

Discovery Life is the newest replacement for Discovery Fit & Health, which replaced Fit TV, - & which has NEVER been on E* - after OWN took over Discovery Health's channel space.

And it never was; OWN was the "replacement" for the previous Discovery Health, which was a separate channel from Discovery Fit & Health.

Discovery Life is the newest replacement for Discovery Fit & Health, which replaced Fit TV, - & which has NEVER been on E* - after OWN took over Discovery Health's channel space.
I'm getting Discovery Life in the C-band sports pak on X4 HITS ,just watched Dr Oz operation. Also FS1 & FS2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Is this channel on Dish ???? I can't find it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts