Brand New HD FTA Satellite Receiver MPEG-4 on ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.
chaskuchar@msn.com said:
do you need any pre-testers? does it do cbs on g-28? tempted to by the azbox just to get cbs. charlie

CBS on G28 is a 4:2:2 transmission. The microHD will not decode this format. If 4:2:2 is a requirement, consider the AzBox or a PC card.

No additional pretesters are needed at this time.

I did a search on the model h-600 and the photo at alibaba and the "mfgr" has a pic of a complete different unit, the picture that matches the one on ebay is a model h-300. Plus you will need the electrical plug adapter (not that expensive) but the big question is the remote, which version will come with the unit.
You can risk your money on this ebay sale but my money would be on the house as a winner as a side bet.
(Maunfactory Best Price) HD DVBS FTA receiver DSR-H600 products, buy (Maunfactory Best Price) HD DVBS FTA receiver DSR-H600 products from alibaba.com

edit: take a close look at the enlarged ebay photo and it says model h-300m not the h-600 as stated in the listing. This may not mean that much but if they cannot get this right what else can they get wrong.

I agree, and also, there can be and usually are internal changes to pass FCC certification. IMHO, anyone buying one of these and attempting to operate it here, using only the power adapter plug is taking a huge risk.

I understood what was asked, but didn't want to turn this into a self promoting thread.

No preorders. Would consider once they are in transit, but would never presell a product that hasn't been manufactured. Too much experience with manufacturing to think for a moment that there wouldn't be a component / weather delay or assembly issue. Why have upset customers before a product is even released?
I know, but I just like to talk! That is not news.... Thanks again - several times a day - for providing the Glorystar services - And for your integrity. POP

The problem, as we all know, is it is always 'safer' to buy from a US Dealer in case of the need for return. Of course you will pay a little more.
Well, maybe. I had/have two S9's from a well known US dealer that are both junk. The first was DOA. The second has no power out for the LNB's. 22Khz is dead also. So you never really know. My S9 that works great came from a US based Ebay dealer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.