Brandon Marshall in ICU after being stabbed

Hart5150 said:

Did you even read before you posted? The most serious stuff.....the club shooting, did he instigate it? An issue with his cousin...not him. Most of the issues he was found not guilty and one.... a illegal lane change?! Really? Seriously?

Look there is no doubt that he has way too much drama in his life. He clearly has domestic issues where he has no clue how to maintain a stable relationships. But it sounds to me like you want put him right up there with O.J. Simpson.

One of the things with the Lockout is that the Dolphins I guess cant really check on him, ask how he is doing and offer any support to him personally

Did you even read before you posted? The most serious stuff.....the club shooting, did he instigate it? An issue with his cousin...not him. Most of the issues he was found not guilty and one.... a illegal lane change?! Really? Seriously?

Look there is no doubt that he has way too much drama in his life. He clearly has domestic issues where he has no clue how to maintain a stable relationships. But it sounds to me like you want put him right up there with O.J. Simpson.

No clue why OJ Simpson is mentioned...bizarre.

Apparently putting Brandon Marshall right up there with Brandon Marshall is bad enough.

Sandra

Last edited:
The ONLY fact in the entire Brandon Marshall saga... is the HE got stabbed... He didn't stab anyone. NO ONE knows what happened...yet, 'it was expected'. So let's not ass-u-me before the facts are out.

When the facts come out the DID bring this on himself...go nutz. Until then... everything said is ass-u-me-ing.

O.J. reference is because everyone is literally putting Marshall in the same category.

The ONLY fact in the entire Brandon Marshall saga... is the HE got stabbed... He didn't stab anyone. NO ONE knows what happened...yet, 'it was expected'. So let's not ass-u-me before the facts are out.

When the facts come out the DID bring this on himself...go nutz. Until then... everything said is ass-u-me-ing.

O.J. reference is because everyone is literally putting Marshall in the same category.
which is absolutely ridiculous!!!!