Braves on TBS in HD

hpman247

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I was just looking at SportsCenter and the braves game on TBS was in HD. I had no idea that TBS offered any HD content. I definitely think Dish should pick this up along with InHD, Universal, and ESPN2 in HD. But that may be b/c im a die hard Braves fan. Do you guys see any chance of this happening, b/c i dont with the mpeg4 situation, but it would be sweet.

The Braves games in HD are only carried OTA in Atlanta.

INHD is owned by a cable company and they refuse to offer to satellite.

ESPN2HD---------- so you want a new channel that shows 90 percent SD???

fred

hpman247 said:
I was just looking at SportsCenter and the braves game on TBS was in HD. I had no idea that TBS offered any HD content. I definitely think Dish should pick this up along with InHD, Universal, and ESPN2 in HD. But that may be b/c im a die hard Braves fan. Do you guys see any chance of this happening, b/c i dont with the mpeg4 situation, but it would be sweet.

You would probably have an easier time convincing Turner to broadcast Braves games on TNT-HD. Then no new channels would need to be added. ;)

I'd kill for FSN-HD, so I could watch the Mariners in High Def, but it isnt going to happen anytime soon.

Actually, the Braves market a Braves HD Channel. Charter & Brighthouse Cable in Birmingham carry it. The only time it is on is during a Braves' game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)