Breaking News: 4 New Sirius Channels Coming To Dish!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WWErockz

Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
NJ, USA
Breaking News: 4 New Sirius Channels is coming to Dish as early as today.

The new channels are:

The channel names are unknown at this time

6013 is in between the Pop and Rock category.
6025 is in the Rock category.
6061 is in the Dance/Electronic category
6097 is in the Latin/World category

Update: Sirius does not show 13, 25, 61, or 97 as any new channels yet in their line-up.

More to come...
Jack
WWErockz

Is there any other possible audio music channels on the satellite lineup that has not been (and could be) added to the Sirius Dish channel lineup?

For those that haven't found out yet:

6013 - SIRIUS Elvis Radio - All-Elvis! (The Official Radio Station of Graceland.. from Elivis' early years to his comeback, It's all about The King of Rock 'n' Roll!) (No sound yet)
6025 - SIRIUS Undergrnd Garage Garage Rock (The collest rock 'n' roll records ever made. We don't care if they're 50-years old or 50-minutes old. Produced by Little Steven.) (No sound yet)
6061 - SIRIUS Boombox - Breakbeats/Old Skool (A mix of party breakbeats and old skool from artists such as Fatboy Slim, De la Soul, Chemical Brothers and A Tribe Called Quest.) (No sound yet)
6097 - SIRIUS Vacation - Vacation music (A mix of tropical, calypso, reggae, Hawaiian and other music you'd hear on an island Vacation) (No Sound yet)

Information from a couple of contributors to the EKB and a post at the other forum from Darkman.

See ya
Tony

I dont ask about the XM channels because the Sirius channels are already on Dish Network and I am guessing that they have an exclusive contract to where they would not offer XM and even if they dont then I do not see Dish Network adding all those extra channels from another provider when it already has over 100 audio stations.

On Sirius Backstage they've been talking about the Underground Garage stream for months...the other channels were a suprise though. The Underground Garage stream was rumored to start July 4th, so maybe that's when these others will start.

I would think that if any Sirius content got added to Dish that it would also be available on Sirus satellite radio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts