Brewers on D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Milwaukee12

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I was just wondering if D* has something against the Milwaukee Brewers as they always give us Milwaukeeans the wrong broadcast. Today I wanted to watch the game and I realize that I am watching the Twins broadcast from WFTC. Mind you this is being broadcast on channel 642 FSWI (FOX Sports Wisconsin). This has happened several times before. I would also like to know why they lie about the HD broadcasts. The 3 game series was supposed to be in HD but only last night's game was. I was just wondering if I am the only one that has noticed this.

Milwaukee12 said:
I was just wondering if D* has something against the Milwaukee Brewers as they always give us Milwaukeeans the wrong broadcast. Today I wanted to watch the game and I realize that I am watching the Twins broadcast from WFTC. Mind you this is being broadcast on channel 642 FSWI (FOX Sports Wisconsin). This has happened several times before. I would also like to know why they lie about the HD broadcasts. The 3 game series was supposed to be in HD but only last night's game was. I was just wondering if I am the only one that has noticed this.

Don't blame D* for the HD issue, D* just passes along the signal they get from the perspective Fox Sports Network....
Call or contact your local FSN.

It all comes down to who owns the rights to the perticular game.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)