BrightHouse Cable offer: a full year of everything, $44.95/m

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JBtampa

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2003
More spouse trouble: Every available cable channel, including all the locals in hd, movies hd, disc hd, INHD and INHD2, one year for 44.95 month. Of course, the program guide is instant, accurate, and complete!! What do I say??

Just remember it IS Time Warner. :)

Can you cancel after one month or are you locked in.

Perhaps if you could compair them side by side you could better make a judgement. :D

What do you say? Why must a man say anything?

hehe

It does look like a good deal. Are there "extra" costs such a $9mo for HD STB, or Remote control fees?

Cyclone said:
Are there "extra" costs such a $9mo for HD STB, or Remote control fees?

Speaking of which, does anybody know if the Dish 6000, 811 or any DirecTV Hi-Def receiver can decode HD on cable?!

~Alan<~~~~~~~Who is just curious....

If they dont sneak a bunch of hidden fees in then I think it would be a great deal. Sometimes cable is a better deal than satellite in some cases.

Alan Gordon said:
Speaking of which, does anybody know if the Dish 6000, 811 or any DirecTV Hi-Def receiver can decode HD on cable?!

Only if the cable company is sending the HD channel in 8vsb format over their lines, which is very uncommon, but not unheard of.

44.95/month for four outlets. STB w/DVI 7.95 Digital PVR 4.95 Yikes,"have you had a chance to look at that cable tv offer ??" yes honey I'm thinking about it........and I really AM thinking about it I'm thinking about an instant on up to date program guide and that all I ever watch on the bedroom tv is CNN and that the local news/weather cable channel might be handy, but mostly I think about no more "acquiring satellite, please wait" then only to find "info not available" ARGHH Dish Network why can't you support me like I support you ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)