Brighthouse life keeps getting better and better

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Friend's menus were much more readable than mine. Looked at his settings...he was set to Color Scheme = mocha. Decided I would set mine that way. Nope, HD DVRs don't have color scheme settings for the menus. Thanks.

The boxes are all from Scientific Atlanta. Incredible to me that they don't just plop that section of code into the load for all boxes. For gosh sakes, why make 'em different for that kind of feature (rhetorical question only)?

Besides, the DVR boxes are higher end than the regulars. Why take a feature OUT of your high end offering (again rhetorical question only)?

Makes no sense to me, but it seems that a lot of American business decisions make no sense. I think the truth is they don't even really MAKE decisions...however it turns out, well, that's just the way it is. Dept W creates the requirement. Dept X designs, Dept Y builds, Dept Z delivers. They never talk to each other. There you go. Whadda u griping about.

Here's some fun for you...try to talk to the design department for some company...a car company...an electronics company. Go ahead, try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)