Bring Hopper Home

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
According to Dish's facebook:

Thank you for being a Facebook fan of DISH! To show our appreciation we want to give you a FREE Stuffed Hopper Kangaroo. Go here to have a Hopper delivered to your house. http://bit.ly/PMw5ZZ

The site is also here: http://bringhopperhome.com/

To receive your free stuffed Hopper kangaroo watch the video that you are prompted to view and fill out all information requested from the www.bringhopperhome.com site. Expect 3-4 weeks until you will receive your Hopper in the mail. Only one Hopper per consumer or DISH customer account. Available while supplies last.
Privacy Policy

The service is unavailable.

Server is too busy

Sites like FW got a hold of this too! FREE rokus and free stuffed animal.... more moochers- Looks like everyone can get it not just Dish customers

Last edited:
Pepper said:
probably the only hopper I will have for a while, till they relax on the FEES a bit.

I have to agree with you on that one. I think it would be $31/month in equipment fees for a 4-room Hopper/Joey setup.

I have to agree with you on that one. I think it would be $31/month in equipment fees for a 4-room Hopper/Joey setup.
A four room H/J system is only $4.00 more than 4 211's would be, and with a lot more features.

A four room H/J system is only $4.00 more than 4 211's would be, and with a lot more features.

ummm try $10 a month
no DVR fee on the 211...$10 on the kangaroo

and the 211 can record one sat and one OTA per receiver
the kangaroo can't ;)

Yeah but a one room Hoppa also costs $4 more than my one room 622 which I have TV1 and TV2 fed on coax to three other rooms. And if I can't feed two channels to those three rooms, a 1H/3J system would cost me what, $22 more than I'm paying now?

Yeah but a one room Hoppa also costs $4 more than my one room 622 which I have TV1 and TV2 fed on coax to three other rooms. And if I can't feed two channels to those three rooms, a 1H/3J system would cost me what, $22 more than I'm paying now?

Please not the fee arguments again! It's apples and oranges. Each system has different fees and different features/advantages/drawbacks. If you're in a VIP sweet spot and happy, then stay there as long as you can. Otherwise there are tradeoffs either way.

JM42 said:
Please not the fee arguments again! It's apples and oranges. Each system has different fees and different features/advantages/drawbacks. If you're in a VIP sweet spot and happy, then stay there as long as you can. Otherwise there are tradeoffs either way.

Oh my G*d the sound of reason.

LOL. I agree. Those arguements were ridiculous. Lets argue over two systems that are not comparible but try to compare them anyway. Or I could just beat my head against the wall. LOL

I just went to the site and it says there are no more kangaroos. Says they will let their facebook and twitter friends know when more are available. My little girl would have liked on of those. Guess I will try again next round.:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)