BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

I am finally caught up with BSG3.5. That took a while. It makes a lot of the discussion here make more sense.

I am looking forward to watching it all again in HD in a month or so. :D

The SG-1 "final 10" and SGA hiatus has been waaaaay too long. I don't even watch the channel (Sci-Fi) on Friday nights anymore

The SG gap is even worse since both have already completed their runs overseas. There is absolutely no reason for SciFi to not have already aired these.

I've already watched all the remaining shows, and may or may not watch them again once SciFi finally gets around to showing them. And since the overseas versions are usually HD quality conversions, if SciFi's quality is less, I probably won't bother.

I will likely tune in to watch Painkiller Jane. If I continue watching on fridays will depend on its quality.

Bye Bye Starbuck?

I reported the other day that Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) is listed as a guest-star on the new Bionic Woman remake.

Today NBC released info about the full cast, and her character is listed as a cast-member, not guest-star; and she is also a "Bionic Creation."

See this thread
for details.

I reported the other day that Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) is listed as a guest-star on the new Bionic Woman remake.

Today NBC released info about the full cast, and her character is listed as a cast-member, not guest-star; and she is also a "Bionic Creation."

See this thread
for details.

Interesting... I figured she was "dead" on BSG. I sure didn't see a raider in my frame-by-frame examination of her crash.

In a way, it gives me a new respect for the writers of the show...takes guts to risk off'ing a major character in a series.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the Pegasus story. :)

I kept the mid-season break episodes on my 622 so I could rewatch them before the series' resume in a few weeks. However, I'm sure Sci-Fi will start airing episodes on Friday nights, fairly soon, leading up to the series' resuming.

I too first thought of her as Ensign Ro when I first saw her on the Pegasus episodes...shows how "type-casting" can follow someone. However, her name just popped into my head this morning when I wrote #435. I don't know why, but it did. :) Oh, I agree too, I didn't like the character of Admiral Kane either, but thought Forbes did a great job in the role. :D

It would only make sense for them to bring Forbes back for the 2-hour episode...they established that she was on-board the Pegasus during the Cylon attack, so putting someone else in the role would be a bit odd.

I too first thought of her as Ensign Ro when I first saw her on the Pegasus episodes...shows how "type-casting" can follow someone. However, her name just popped into my head this morning when I wrote #435. I don't know why, but it did. :) Oh, I agree too, I didn't like the character of Admiral Kane either, but thought Forbes did a great job in the role. :D

It would only make sense for them to bring Forbes back for the 2-hour episode...they established that she was on-board the Pegasus during the Cylon attack, so putting someone else in the role would be a bit odd.

While it would only make sense for her to reprise the role, much will depend on her availability.

Its like Star Trek Generations; it would have made perfect sense for the actors who played Picard's relatives from "Family" (the episode after Best of Both Worlds) for the scenes in Generations in the Nexus; but they didn't. While it was minor, it irked me to no end at the time. ;)

While it would only make sense for her to reprise the role, much will depend on her availability.

Its like Star Trek Generations; it would have made perfect sense for the actors who played Picard's relatives from "Family" (the episode after Best of Both Worlds) for the scenes in Generations in the Nexus; but they didn't. While it was minor, it irked me to no end at the time. ;)

Good points...and I agree with both. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts