BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

I sincerely hope this disc sells well and that they continue to do more direct-to-DVD B5. At 72 minutes running time, it was enjoyable and the stories were interesting. I'd like to see D'lenn (another apostrephed name :)) and Garibaldi in the next disc (if there is a next one)
Actually Delenn is one of the few non-apostrophe alien names.

You will say that 4 years after the Pegasus movie. Maybe by then we will have HD where we can not only see the explosions. We can feel and smell them :bounce
If the effects were as accurate as possible you would not be able to hear them at all. No sound in a vacuum. :)

Just watched BSG specials...

Nothing special about them really. Would have been better if they had some really good bloopers.

I can imagine a blooper joke where Kara said "I've been to Earth. But its populated by of a bunch of loonies who completely fracked it up. Forget about it and let the Cylons have it."

Nothing special about them really. Would have been better if they had some really good bloopers.

I can imagine a blooper joke where Kara said "I've been to Earth. But its populated by of a bunch of loonies who completely fracked it up. Forget about it and let the Cylons have it."

Or...the current president of the dominant tribe is wores than Laura Rosilin :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts