BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

dfergie said:
I too watched the first BSG when first televised along with Lost in Space and Star Trek (Dr Smith must die like Baltar LOL )

LOL!! I really did appreciate Dr. Smith for his arrogance. Too cool!

Ok...you got me on on the last two TV shows.. Judging/guessing you're about 10 years older than I? If nothing else, by the songs I see from you on the Song Game.

BSG season 3 on iTunes

I know the video quality isn't nearly as good as amazon unbox, but BSG Season 3 is now available on iTunes. For the heck of it, I bought the first episode for $1.99.

The video is widescreen, and about 400x300 pixels. I am confident that if it were outputed to a tv, it would not look very good. But at its native resolution, the PQ is better than on SciFi on Dish.

rockymtnhigh said:
I know the video quality isn't nearly as good as amazon unbox, but BSG Season 3 is now available on iTunes. For the heck of it, I bought the first episode for $1.99.

The video is widescreen, and about 400x300 pixels. I am confident that if it were outputed to a tv, it would not look very good. But at its native resolution, the PQ is better than on SciFi on Dish.

Yeah, PQ is pretty bad on Sci Fi on E*. I'd almost be able to forego watching BSG and waiting for season three on UHD. But who knows if it will make it to UHD for sure or how long it will take.

Considering the Bad PQ and the fact that I'm eager to watch the show despite the PQ, shows just how good BSG really is.

I guess Ellen is not a Cylon like It was thought when Adama found her in the fleet...

I agree. Pretty doubtful that she is a toaster. :D But she'll probably send Tigh back to the bottle.

I am also looking forward to the big battle. Curious to see where it will go from there. As well as what happens to Starbuck.

I guess Ellen is not a Cylon like It was thought when Adama found her in the fleet...

She could have a hidden program that hasn't been activated yet. Wasn't it said earlier that they are 12 models. How many have we seen so far?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts