BT ear buds

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
My wife informed me that my youngest son wanted some certain ear buds for x-mas and had me order them. When I did they offered me a second set a very nice discount. I wanted to get something for my new iPhone so I decided to follow my son's lead and bought the second set. :) RAYCON Everyday Buds. These are the least expensive ones they offer and I'm not sorry I bought these at all. They Rock! They have a small case that can charge them three times before it needs charged. They will even summon Siri for me. LOL I've been using them all day trying them out. Good range on them too. I can go anywhere in the house. Haven't answered any calls yet though.

My wife informed me that my youngest son wanted some certain ear buds for x-mas and had me order them. When I did they offered me a second set a very nice discount. I wanted to get something for my new iPhone so I decided to follow my son's lead and bought the second set. :) RAYCON Everyday Buds. These are the least expensive ones they offer and I'm not sorry I bought these at all. They Rock! They have a small case that can charge them three times before it needs charged. They will even summon Siri for me. LOL I've been using them all day trying them out. Good range on them too. I can go anywhere in the house. Haven't answered any calls yet though.
I wish I could buy into that style of Bluetooth device. I've always used the behind-the-neck, retractable earbuds which are great for work. I don't have to keep that annoying thing in my ear all the time or go through the process of retrieving them from the case when the phone rings, but sadly, that style is a dinosaur and anything still on the market, even the high dollar LG's are just not very good anymore

I wish I could buy into that style of Bluetooth device. I've always used the behind-the-neck, retractable earbuds which are great for work. I don't have to keep that annoying thing in my ear all the time or go through the process of retrieving them from the case when the phone rings, but sadly, that style is a dinosaur and anything still on the market, even the high dollar LG's are just not very good anymore
Fortunately I don't use a cellphone as a phone very often. The earbuds are mostly used for listening to media. I watch FTA satellite on my old Samsung A20 over the LAN and use the earbuds for that. But I have a large portion of my music collection on the iPhone and have been enjoying the earbuds there also. :) These buds are very comfortable and you forget you are wearing them. They have an "Awareness Mode" that turns on the mic so you can hear ambient noise around you. No feedback squeals like an expensive hearing aid though . ;)

Check them all out. :)

Reactions: HipKat

Nice I ordered the EveryDay ones

Reactions: Magic Static

SO they showed up yesterday, I charged them over night and used them today.
They're definitely more comfortable than any I used before. For phone calls, they're great. For music, meh. The sound is crisp enough but the volume is pathetic, but for me, I like it loud. VERY loud. These are not even close to loud.

SO they showed up yesterday, I charged them over night and used them today.
They're definitely more comfortable than any I used before. For phone calls, they're great. For music, meh. The sound is crisp enough but the volume is pathetic, but for me, I like it loud. VERY loud. These are not even close to loud.
I know what you mean. I have a vast a varied music collection and a lot of it just doesn't sound good without some DBs pushin on your ear drums. ;) Not the kind of stuff you want to use ear buds for. I have a pair of Klipsch THX 2.1 speakers on my PC and they can rattle the windows. :) Some head phones can push some sound out. I was a telephone operator in the 80's and I would listen to my Walkman while at work. My supervisor was always telling me to turn it down. LOL
But I was impressed by the clarity of the sound these buds produce.

I know what you mean. I have a vast a varied music collection and a lot of it just doesn't sound good without some DBs pushin on your ear drums. ;) Not the kind of stuff you want to use ear buds for. I have a pair of Klipsch THX 2.1 speakers on my PC and they can rattle the windows. :) Some head phones can push some sound out. I was a telephone operator in the 80's and I would listen to my Walkman while at work. My supervisor was always telling me to turn it down. LOL
But I was impressed by the clarity of the sound these buds produce.
Mostly, I just use them for phone calls and the clarity on both ends is very good. The price point is also, very good. I'm trading my Pixel 4 XL in on a Pixel 6 Pro today and I'm going to look for an app that can exceed the 100% volume like VLC player does, although mostly, I stream Amazon music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)