bubba not coming back? Yes he is! Two Year Deal Signed!

hhmmmmmm, interesting, i prefer bubba over mad dog anyway

bubba is explaining everything now

its a long story
but he said it boils down to a lawsuit he had the first year here was there
something o do with a stripper he had in studio
the video he had proved it was all bs

but sirius customer service has been telling people that he will not be back

This is Bull crap.. I loved bubba.. Guess Ill be cancelling my sirius subs too. Damm Sirius is turning to such crap. Bubba was the 2nd highest rated show on sirius too. Guess that doesnt mean much.

Looks like Bubba's army gave Tim Sabian a bunch of crap (rightfully so). Tim is now returning calls back to everyone saying that they are working to keep bubba on. With that said this came out this morning that bubba signed a new deal for a year.

☆ Bubba the Love Sponge Contract gets Renewed on Sirius for Another Year Sunday 7th of December 2008

Hopefully this pans out and is true, because love him or hate him, he did have quite a following. I personally enjoyed the radio entertainment that bubba did put out, and he did tell it like it was on his last show. It was kind of messed up about bubba's sirus dump button being longer than his terrestrial radio's dump button. If this does pan out, I look forward to hearing bubba uncensored again!

Looks like Bubba's army gave Tim Sabian a bunch of crap (rightfully so). Tim is now returning calls back to everyone saying that they are working to keep bubba on. With that said this came out this morning that bubba signed a new deal for a year.

☆ Bubba the Love Sponge Contract gets Renewed on Sirius for Another Year Sunday 7th of December 2008

Hopefully this pans out and is true, because love him or hate him, he did have quite a following. I personally enjoyed the radio entertainment that bubba did put out, and he did tell it like it was on his last show. It was kind of messed up about bubba's sirus dump button being longer than his terrestrial radio's dump button. If this does pan out, I look forward to hearing bubba uncensored again!

I like Bubba and I'm sorry to say that is a fake news story. That site which just looks like someone's spam blog, took the press release from last year and changed the date. If it were real, it would say "Sirius XM" instead of just Sirius. Any official news would be released on the Sirius web site. And I'm sure Bubba would have it on his site immediately.

Knowing a few people that still work at Sirius XM and personally dealing with programming management in the past, I think the chance that Bubba will be back on Sirius XM is the same chance that George W. will serve another term as President. Hopefully I'm wrong. But in my opinion from what I've experienced, the suits only "get" what works in their hometown, New York City. And they haven't a clue about programming that would appeal outside their East Coast bubble.

This bites. I, like many others, signed up to Sirius to get Howard, and I fell in love with Bubba. I had never heard him before, but those guys just make me laugh, as much if not more than Howard and the guys. (Although I had to admit I was crying this morning when they were interviewing Shatner and playing the cut-up clips from his books on tape. That stuff is hilarious.)

I may follow Bubba if they go ahead with their plans last year to do a Podcast of their show. I can't imagine how their terrestrial show is, since it seems so much of their content is adult oriented.

Sorry to all but I joined sat radio for the music and not for one or two individual personalities. Although I like their content from time to time, neither of them leaving would change the fact I still prefer my music uncensored and with infinitely fewer to zero commercials vs terrestrial radio and therefore would NOT cause me to drop my sub.

Opie and Anthony would be a logical choice to replace Bubba especially given the merger, but since those two spend 95% of the time analyzing and going off on Stern's show, they'll never end up on 101. It's a shame because they do some good original material and Jim Norton is great, but attacking the #1 draw to satellite radio doesn't bode well for your future on satellite radio. Bubba used to trash Stern, but when it came down to going to Sirius, he apologized, sucked it up, and came over.

Opie and Anthony would be a logical choice to replace Bubba especially given the merger, but since those two spend 95% of the time analyzing and going off on Stern's show, they'll never end up on 101. It's a shame because they do some good original material and Jim Norton is great, but attacking the #1 draw to satellite radio doesn't bode well for your future on satellite radio. Bubba used to trash Stern, but when it came down to going to Sirius, he apologized, sucked it up, and came over.

O and A have have mentioned Stern maybe twice this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts