Bubble Watch 2011

Miami, more than likely is going to be renewed. Already hints about next season's premiere. NY still wins its timeslot. CBS made the decision to move these shows to crappy nights, yet they are still winning their timeslots. What do they expect?

S~

Miami, more than likely is going to be renewed. Already hints about next season's premiere. NY still wins its timeslot. CBS made the decision to move these shows to crappy nights, yet they are still winning their timeslots. What do they expect?

S~
I agree...both CSIs easily win their assigned timeslot and will be picked-up next season. Offhand, I am hoping The Defenders somehow gets picked-up for another season; my wife and I really like this show. This show would be a hit on Fox or NBC...but it's just so-so in the ratings on CBS.

I would like to see Blue bloods come back but i doubt it just based on what I have read. I watched several episodes of Defenders and for whatever reason lost interest but the exile to the Friday night gulag and then the early departure do not bode well.

I guess we will know more in may.
CBS Upfront is May 18
CW May 19
ABC May 17
NBC May 16
FOX May 16

I am assuming that Blue Bloods gets the axe (though i like it) and that the Defenders already has. At least one more CBS drama seems likely to go if I have to pick which one I will pick Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior. But that call is a tough one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)