BUDROW2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BUDROW2

Original poster
Jan 3, 2010
MD.
PLEASE COULD SOMEONE TELL MEWHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY REMOTE FOR DIRECTV AND MY BRAND NEW VIZIO 26 FLAT SCREEN ,THE PROBLEM IS TO TURN ON THE SYSTEM I MUST PUSH POWER BUTTON TO TURN ON THE RECIVER THEN SLIDE THE MODE SWITCH AT THE TOP OF THE REMOTE TO TV THEN PRESS PWR AGAIN TO TURN ON TV , I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF CODESTHAT WERE GIVEN TO ME BY DIRECTTV AND VIVIO BUT TO NO AVAIL 10117,01377,10885,10864,10120,11756,10178,11758,10463,10128
THE SOUND AND CHANNELSELECTOR WORK OK AND DO WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO DO.
NOW TO TURN OFF THE SYSTEM I HAVE TO PRESS PWR WHILE WHILE THE MODE SELECTOR AT TOP IS IN DTV THEN SLIDE TO TV MODE AND PRESS THE PWR BUTTON TWICE . DIRECTV SAID THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL WORK,BUT I HAVE ANOTHER SET IN THE LIVING ROOM THAT YOU ONLY PRESS THE ON BUTTON AND THE OFF BOTTON TO OPERATE THE RECIVER BOX AND THE TV WITH ONE PUSH OF EITHER BUTTON . PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON .
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP

Reprogram it again, like Grydlok mentioned.
It should all work with the slide selector in the Directv location when your done.

All this infomration was very easily found on the directv.com website we offer tools for helping you program your remote to refreshing your recivers .

On a side note typeing in ALL CAPS is considered rude on the internet. So please dont do it, as it is hard on the eyes.

On another side note the word "information" is not spelled "infomration", the word "receivers" is not spelled "recivers", the word "typing" is not spelled "typeing" and the word "don't" is not spelled "dont".

On another side note the word "information" is not spelled "infomration", the word "receivers" is not spelled "recivers", the word "typing" is not spelled "typeing" and the word "don't" is not spelled "dont".

Ok....that made me laugh.....spelling is not one of Stonecold's strong points......still love ya though! (In a manly, entirely heterosexual sort of way);)

I spell recvr, recvr and thier, thier. so there !

It is well know that the human brain recognizes all there misspelled words.

Your computer has a spell check on it if you decide you want to use it.

Ok....that made me laugh.....spelling is not one of Stonecold's strong points......still love ya though! (In a manly, entirely heterosexual sort of way);)

Spelling and grammar on the net are not my strong points mainly because I am tired most of the time I am here.

I work two jobs and do this on the side so my brain slipps alot when it comes down to that whole mess.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :haha:haha:haha:yikes:haha:river:haha
sorry stone cold, don't meant to be a ahole but that post was funny as hell! :D:D but we understand you're tired after dealing with D* cust. all day ;)

Many misspelled words are caused by keyboard dyslexia. When one hand gets ahead of the other.
Unless you type with only one finger, of course. :D
Generally, mispeled words don't bther me.

Many misspelled words are caused by keyboard dyslexia. When one hand gets ahead of the other.
Unless you type with only one finger, of course. :D
Generally, mispeled words don't bther me.

Mee neether.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :haha:haha:haha:yikes:haha:river:haha
sorry stone cold, don't meant to be a ahole but that post was funny as hell! :D:D but we understand you're tired after dealing with D* cust. all day ;)

Well I dont mind I know that my grammar and spelling are less then perfect most days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)