Buffalo/Washington NHL on VS/Golf channel 9468

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
what in the world is up with the PQ?!?!?! Please someone tell me they see how bad it is too.

Ehren,

Yes, the Picture quality is AWFUL. Its not Dish Network though, I have Road Runner from Time Warner so I'm getting the Cable QAM channels and Versus HD is one of them. The Picture Breakup and pixelating you and I are seeing on the Dish Network VS feed are the same on the Time Warner Feed as well.

The Breakups on closeups of the Washington Jerseys are REALLY BAD and the same regardless of provider.

John

I just tuned in after seeing these posts, 9 minutes remaining in the 2nd and it looks fine. Maybe they fixed an encoder problem in the truck between periods. All close ups following the Sabres goal are fine.
Go Sabres!

Ehren,

Yes, the Picture quality is AWFUL. Its not Dish Network though, I have Road Runner from Time Warner so I'm getting the Cable QAM channels and Versus HD is one of them. The Picture Breakup and pixelating you and I are seeing on the Dish Network VS feed are the same on the Time Warner Feed as well.

The Breakups on closeups of the Washington Jerseys are REALLY BAD and the same regardless of provider.

John

We saw the same issues with the game last night also. The provider we were watching on was DirecTV.

HD PQ during 1st period was terrible on D* too. I didn't get back to the game after that to check. I had just switched from watching The Matrix in HD on SciFi HD (sweet!) and it looked amazing, so I assumed it was just a VS issue. The studio shots seemed fine so it must have been a localized issue at the arena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts