Buh-Bye East Coast Networks?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What are you talking about? Primetime 24? They are switching to a 4DTV compatible digital signal. If you have a 4DTV receiver you will still be able to subscribe, but it seems that they will no longer be carrying an NBC affiliate, but NPS says that they are working on that.

Primetime 24

East and west coast networks in HIDEF on ExpressVu!!!

I love it.

Even the real WGN in HIDEF, not the satellite version crap. So that means even a HIDEF WB network

How do I get distant networks HD on ExpressVu? I have my BUD and D* and D* HD which I hate. I had Voom, E* HD, any way o get ExpressVu? Im in Cali.

philhu said:

I love it.

Even the real WGN in HIDEF, not the satellite version crap. So that means even a HIDEF WB network

mkm4 said:
What are you talking about? Primetime 24? They are switching to a 4DTV compatible digital signal. If you have a 4DTV receiver you will still be able to subscribe, but it seems that they will no longer be carrying an NBC affiliate, but NPS says that they are working on that.

Primetime 24

I would buy a 4DTV receiver if I could get the WNBC. Funny, NPS just told me Primetime24 is going for good - gone from analog and digital. What's a good used one go for these days?

philhu said:

I love it.

Although its better than nothing, admit it that there are serious quality issues on the BEV HD signals from Boston and Seattle - with Seattle looking worse than Boston in most cases (but not all).

Given the amount of retransmission, and other factors, its not like it would not be expected.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)