Bulldog / hammer blow actuator

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dl76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2013
South Carolina
Any of you guys heard of a bulldog/ hammer blow actuator? It was one that came with my grandfathers 10 foot. I was in our storage unit on saturday and seen it and completely forgot about it.
uploadfromtaptalk1432501027017.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1432501036635.jpg

Looks like, maybe, they jumped into the frey BITD as they were a
HammerBlow Towing Systems is now part of acquirer TriMas Corporation**. The company designed and manufactured jack stands and gooseneck and forged couplers, as well as a full line of trailer hitches and towing products and accessories under the Hidden Hitch name.
http://www.riversidecompany.com/Por...merBlow_Towing_Systems_-_Company_Profile.aspx
**That was back in '03, so where they are now (owned by) is any ones guess.
Maybe they just relabeled a more popularly known actuator?? What's the innerds look like?

Fat air i will have to open it up tomorrow when i go back down to storage unit . I know the outer casing is huge. Compared to most . I have seen.

'Bulldog Hammer Blow' actuator. Great names! Sounds powerful.
"Get ready Susan. I'm gonna Hammer Blow over to Galaxy 1 to see what's on."

As the Orbitron (also made in Wisconsin) thunders across the Clarke Belt...

The Clarke Belt is for sale on Amazon! No really!

amazon.com/Trafalgar-Mens-Clarke-Belt-Brown/dp/B00IB6RKVM/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1432512031&sr=1-1&keywords=Trafalgar+Men%27s+Clarke+Belt

Reactions: dl76 and FTA4PA
what sucks is fellers i have most of the dish that came with this actuator, but a few missing parts. Got a deal on a 12 foot dish , that is coming from same area from same installer. going to get this coming tuesday...

It sounds like you have your bases covered...

I'm thinking that, if you're so inclined, get one C-band going and then find or fabricate the rest for the other dish. I'm kicking myself now for having delayed/waited...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts