Bundle with Verizon... Any Problems?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

czarqwerty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Hey everyone, I'm considering switching to D* from E* because of local HD issues... Does anyone know of any pitfalls with bundling directv with verizon in one of their double/triple play packages?

Also, will I be able to get the refer a friend discount if I do it through verizon?

Thanks!

yes, do the refer a friend first, then, after everything is done and discounts apply correctly, go for the verizon bundle to save more :) dont do verizon first, wont get the refer a friend, and no problems with them billing :)

Hey everyone, I'm considering switching to D* from E* because of local HD issues... Does anyone know of any pitfalls with bundling directv with verizon in one of their double/triple play packages?

Also, will I be able to get the refer a friend discount if I do it through verizon?

Thanks!

yes, do the refer a friend first, then, after everything is done and discounts apply correctly, go for the verizon bundle to save more :) dont do verizon first, wont get the refer a friend, and no problems with them billing :)

Also, make SURE you call thier "Special" number, or you won't get your referral.

Theres a different number on the referral page from the rest.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts