Bundled services and Dish

clydesam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
I have dish for tv,comcast for internet, and att for home phone. I checked the bundled services of the comcast and att. In my area the att services can be bundled with directv or the u-verse services. Neither bundled services is really cheaper once the initial period is over. They both run ads stating they are both cheaper over the other. Dish should run ads stating these bundles services really dont save you money over their services. For me and my househould staying with dish for tv is cheaper even without bundled services. Another thing especially with Comcast and not sure about u-verse. If one service goes out you could lose all services and take sometimes days before getting service returned. Just an opinion but how can they (att and comcast) say they are cheaper with bundled services. Where is the savings after the initial period? The uverse service has only been offered for all 3 services for about a wk. Havent received a call yet just waiting too see what their answer is too how the service is cheaper bundled. Had directv before saving nothing bundling through att. Not bundled compared to what I have with dish pay $17.34 more for directv after the 12months.Uverse pay about $8 more bundled for 6 months and $41.26 afterward. Comcast all 3 bundled pay $37.25 more than what I have now for 12 months and pay $77.25. See bundled is not always cheaper or should I say for a limited time only:)

There was a big deal at the Congressional level made about truth in advertising and this very subject just a couple of months ago. Telcos and cable operators just can't be trusted to tell the truth all of the time.