Burlington Vt HD locals problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
Went to watch the noon news and ch 3 HD was just a black screen. Same issue on the HD versions of Ch's 5 22 and 44. No acquiring signal msg or not authorized msg. Just a blank screen. Good signal on TP 13 on sat 61.5. Other HD channels on this sat just fine. Just a E* problem or are DirecTv's HD's locals coming through? Guess its time to call Dish...

Yup, if this is not fixed by Sun afternoon I'm going to be outta town !
The automated response answer from DISH at 800-333-3474 stated that they were aware of the programing problem. I sure hope its fixed *soon*! My kids are coming over and expect the Superbowl in HD! The thought of dragging everyone downtown to the bars including my 94 old mother with her walker is not something I want to contemplate! :D

Went to watch the noon news and ch 3 HD was just a black screen. Same issue on the HD versions of Ch's 5 22 and 44. No acquiring signal msg or not authorized msg. Just a blank screen. Good signal on TP 13 on sat 61.5. Other HD channels on this sat just fine. Just a E* problem or are DirecTv's HD's locals coming through? Guess its time to call Dish...

Burlington VT HD locals still out as of 7 pm. Also had trouble with channel 49 SD pic would cut in and out to black screen then come back up.

Burlington HD's back up and running!

Well as of this append BTV's HD locals are up! I would of been pissed if I missed the Superbowl in HD! GO STEELERS! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)