BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

What was the score of this game ?
45 - 10 or something like that ....
The under inflated balls had Nothing to do with the game or the outcome, can we please move on ?

Had it been the Steelers that did this, they would have been fined and QB's suspended for at least a year and more .... seeing how well Goodell liokes the Steelers.

If you want to talk about the Pats propensity to circumvent the rules and "push the envelope", I'm with you all day long. But any talk of them winning because of deflated balls is pure and unmitigated BS!! Look no further than Brady's 1st and 2nd half stat splits in the AFCCG if you need further proof.

Reactions: Rey
10957318_759853307465859_2151896112971000768_n.jpg

Reactions: madmadworld
IF, the NFL does decide to suspend Brady, which I doubt will happen .... they will probably not make that call until the season is on the way seeing the Pats play the Season Opener, they are not gonna put the Pats on National TV without Brady.

Although it would even the playing field, seeing the Steelers have to play without one of their Top players as well, LeVon Bell.

What was the score of this game ?
45 - 10 or something like that ....
The under inflated balls had Nothing to do with the game or the outcome, can we please move on ?
Know it didn't, but they still intentional broke the rules.

Like I said, the defense has changed from "they didn't break the rules" to "it didn't matter". As if that makes cheating not matter.

Heck, the Falcons got busted for piping in fake crown noise over the loud speakers. They got punished, even though it didn't matter (they lost anyway :oops: ).

Sorry, but intentionally break the rules and you deserve to be punished.
Is it a bad rule? Don't know, if so, then get it changed.

Know it didn't, but they still intentional broke the rules.

Like I said, the defense has changed from "they didn't break the rules" to "it didn't matter". As if that makes cheating not matter.

Heck, the Falcons got busted for piping in fake crown noise over the loud speakers. They got punished, even though it didn't matter (they lost anyway :oops: ).

Sorry, but intentionally break the rules and you deserve to be punished.
Is it a bad rule? Don't know, if so, then get it changed.
Like I have said Many times here already, there are variances in how much pressure is allowed in the ball. I believe they said a half a pound either way .... Jessie Palmer has come out and said Most qbs have them inflated to what they like ...

I never knew they had different balls in play a cording to who was on the offense, till now.

There's an easy solution, make it like the MLB, where the Umps take care of it, then the teams are out of the equasion.

There's an easy solution, make it like the MLB, where the Umps take care of it, then the teams are out of the equasion.
Used to be that way. But the teams petitioned to be able to practice with the games balls. That led them to be out of the officials control after inspection.

Again, please show me where they broke the rules? Where is the proof they took air out of the balls after the ref supposedly gauged them.

And please don't give me text messages from May/October '14, that doesn't prove anything from January '15.

Many people icluding PFT, have debunked the science of the Wells report. So what is left? So, Brady didn't turn over his cell phone. The union has told players not to turn over personal cell phones and I agree I would never give someone my cell. Why would anyone trust the NFL not to leak info on your cell, they put a text between one of the ball guys and his mom, for no reason. (Plus any texts or emails from Brady were already seen when Wells was given the phones of the ball guy)

I see it was ok for balls to be 16 psi in the game against the Jets, that doesn't fit the narrative so let's just dismiss that and take the referee at his word that the balls were properly inspected pregame.

How can this be anything but an orchestrated attempt by the NFL and the Commish to push domestic violence and head injuries problems out of the public spotlight.

Again, please show me where they broke the rules? Where is the proof they took air out of the balls after the ref supposedly gauged them.

And please don't give me text messages from May/October '14, that doesn't prove anything from January '15.

Many people icluding PFT, have debunked the science of the Wells report. So what is left? So, Brady didn't turn over his cell phone. The union has told players not to turn over personal cell phones and I agree I would never give someone my cell. Why would anyone trust the NFL not to leak info on your cell, they put a text between one of the ball guys and his mom, for no reason. (Plus any texts or emails from Brady were already seen when Wells was given the phones of the ball guy)

I see it was ok for balls to be 16 psi in the game against the Jets, that doesn't fit the narrative so let's just dismiss that and take the referee at his word that the balls were properly inspected pregame.

How can this be anything but an orchestrated attempt by the NFL and the Commish to push domestic violence and head injuries problems out of the public spotlight.

So, you think this is a LEAGUE WIDE conspiracy to draw away from head injuries and domestic violence against THE most important player AND team the league has right now?

So, you think this is a LEAGUE WIDE conspiracy to draw away from head injuries and domestic violence against THE most important player AND team the league has right now?

Yes. What other way to puff your chest out than to go after the biggest fish. Why else would the NFL release the report and wait to give out punishment. Rog has his finger in the air to guage public opinion, to see what would make him more popular.

Did you believe the Mueller report, that no one in the league office saw the Rice video?

Reactions: dfergie
Yes. What other way to puff your chest out than to go after the biggest fish. Why else would the NFL release the report and wait to give out punishment. Rog has his finger in the air to guage public opinion, to see what would make him more popular.

IF this was the case, why not do the damage during Super Bowl when that damage to the team AND the player would have been at the most visible? Sorry, I just do not buy it. Add to that the VERY conflicting buddy-buddy situation between Goodell and Kraft...TO ME, that conspiracy thing holds no water.

Did you believe the Mueller report, that no one in the league office saw the Rice video?

Nope, I do not. But this player NOR the team are league favorites as compared to the Pats. BIG DIFFERENCE there.

IF this was the case, why not do the damage during Super Bowl when that damage to the team AND the player would have been at the most visible? Sorry, I just do not buy it. Add to that the VERY conflicting buddy-buddy situation between Goodell and Kraft...TO ME, that conspiracy thing holds no water.

Nope, I do not. But this player NOR the team are league favorites as compared to the Pats. BIG DIFFERENCE there.

Well than we're just going to disagree.

Have you heard what Kraft has said about the league and the commish, since the AFC championship game? You still think they're buds?

Rog is just pandering to the other owners and fan bases, "look at me I got'em. Now bow down and kiss my ass"

Well than we're just going to disagree.

Agreed.

Have you heard what Kraft has said about the league and the commish, since the AFC championship game? You still think they're buds?
Rog is just pandering to the other owners and fan bases, "look at me I got'em. Now bow down and kiss my ass"

He has to say that to HIS fan base to not look foolish thinking he was 'cool with his buddy'. And he HAS TO 'pander' to the other owners because he works for them as well, not just Kraft. This issue with trying to be buddies with the commish has backfired on him and he is looking foolish right now.

You're more gun-ho over this non-issue than most Pats fans were when the Pats won the Superbowl.
God help us the day the Raiders win it! :whoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts