Busy Saturday Night of HD Programming

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
Last night was a great night of HD on TV. Rerally tons of stuff to watch even on OTA TV. Mission Impossible II was on CBS and looked better than anything I have seen in HD in a while. Rich colors and cbs decided to air the movie without cropping and it didnt disappoint. ABC had Field of Dreams on and they did crop it and it didn't have the wow factor that Mission Impossible had. Terminator 3 was on HBO and I loved ever min of it...but HBO cropped it ...I still enjoyed it anyway since the transfer seemed almost perfect. At the same time Pirates of the Caribbean was on in HD on another station. Also...NBC had an offering of HD themselves. I didn't know where to turn!!! Oh yea I almost forgot Monsters HD had The HILLS Have Eyes on which was one of my favorite horror movies back in the day. I know it was low budget but the transfer looked horrible on my set. What could you possibly do when the source is bad to begin with? Anyway...I wish every night was like Sat night. HD Heaven.

Sean Mota said:
TNT-HD had a Perfect Murder at 8pm as well.
Yes i forgot that . I did start watching it and it looked great. Then after terminator I switched to Mission Impossible which blew my socks off. A really great night. And I was going to go to the movies!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts