Buy the Home Alone House for 2.4 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
Have any of you ever gone to a House used in a movie like this just to see it? When I travel I try to . We went to the Christmas Story House two years ago. It's in Ohio. That is a must see for anyone that loves the movie. Last year we drove by the house that was used in The King Of Queens. It's in New Jersey . It was not far from the filming location of the Movie Big.

Home Alone House For Sale

Last edited:
I don't see this house being a tourist attraction or anything. It looks like the same house used in Father of the Bride and Planes Trains and Automobiles . Even Christmas Vacation but I could be wrong.

Definitely not Christmas Vacation.

The Griswold House in “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”
The Griswold house is actually an exterior set on “Blondie Street” on a Warner Brothers back lot in Burbank, CA, as is Todd and Margo’s house (the neighbors next door). The house has been altered a lot to serve other movies, especially the interiors, which are also only a set, not a real house. You can take a virtual tour of Blondie Street here.

Father of the Bride Location also different:
Movie Locations Guide: Father of the Bride Part 2 Filming Locations

PT&A house is similar in style, but a different house as well:
On The Market

Wow .Big time difference in the House. I met the kid from the Movie back in 1991 when he came to Universal with Michael Jackson. All I remember was that he had really dirty fingernails. You can imagine the crowd control with those guys walking around a theme park . The only Security they had was the Park Security if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)