buying receivers on ebay?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I called E* on a 522 selling on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I was going to buy it to replace a friends leased 322. (I have to wait til the 12 month lease is up though)

I got the R# from the seller and the E* CSR said it was clear/new with no balance.

As long as you do your homework before bidding, there should be little/no problem getting any unit activated.

As a previous post suggests, check out the seller feedback. It is a good indicator of the persons credibility.

522 and 322 on ebay

Ok, so there are several 522 and 322 receivers on ebay...
If it says never been activated and no balance due..

Should I still ask him for the number? or should I assume its good?

If I buy it... and I have one leased receiver.. did I see someone say
that I would have to wait till the receiver lease was up after 12 months?

I don't have a contract with dish.. so if I get one of these receivers
I don't pay monthly fee for it.. then.. right?

Ask for the number and verify it with ceo@dishnetwork.com

If you purchase the receiver then it wont matter how long you have leased a receiver from Dish Network and so forth.

You have to pay for the additional outlet fee of $5 for the first tuner if this receiver is an addon to a receiver you already have on your account. You will be charged an additional outlet fee of $5 for the second tuner if you do not have the phone line plugged in. You will be charged a $5 DVR fee if you do not have the AEP package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)