Buying receivers without cards?

I hear of very few if anybody getting free $20 card from Directv. I know of one instance where they would not even waive the $20 card fee to keep the customer. Dish Network will waive the fee at times but sometimes it requires you to get the warranty.

Let me see if I understand this correctly, if I have finished my 2 year contract and I would like to add a second receiver, do I have to sign a new contract or do they just add the second receiver to my account?

i have added new recivers i bought over the years and occasionally they sent me a new card free.

never a charge or a contract fact is it never was even mentioned......

i have added new recivers i bought over the years and occasionally they sent me a new card free.

never a charge or a contract fact is it never was even mentioned......

There is a difference in the way that Dish Network and Directv handles these things though.

As a 12 year subscriber to Dish and all owned equipment, I consider this as leverage. A customer not in a contract has options. A customer with a contract in force has limited options. Unless of course that customer wishes to pay the early termination fees.
When I decide to upgrade to HD .I will buy my Equipment and install it myself.
I agee 100%. I have been with Dish about 10 years now. I started by purchasing a Dish 300 and 3700 receiver off of ebay. I have upgraded along the way an will buy necessary equipment when i decide to go HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts