Buzzr

Well did new channel scan so far I getting black screen I did hear on another site it being soft launch in certain areas I would get it on KCOP 13.2

Well lets see what happens in Minneapolis
They are the only market with Bounce on a FOX O&O that CANT move to a Univision O&O (Mpls one is owned by someone else). Supposedly it is to be on 9-4 but I can't see that where I am because I don't have my VHF antenna up ;)

(and before someone asks...FOX & MY in Mpls are owned by FOX and they combine the 2 RF stations for PSIP...thats why there is a -4
9-1 RF29 FOX
9-2 RF29 MY
9-3 RF29 Movies!
9-4 RF9 Bounce....maybe Buzzr
9-9 RF9 FOX......yes FOX HD is on 2 RF stations in Minneapolis)

On in Charlotte NC region, channel 55.2. Funny thing is that I switched to it before the news and Card Sharks was on and about to end, then a different game show came on, then switched to the news. After the news, I switched back and the same episode of Card Sharks was playing again! Wo

Maybe they are testing your local station out maybe

BTW I getting on KCOP 13.2 sharing the channel space with KCOP 13.1 and Movies tv 13.3

Philadelphia Fox 29 added it to 29.4 a couple of days ago but for some reason the repeater (channel 38) in Allentown went dead about the same time. Not sure what's going on.

That person that posted that must not live in Minneapolis. He said its on 9-3 which is movies! and is not changing. I know the buzzzr site says that too.

It will be on 9-4 which is currently bounce TV

per KMSP the 26th we get Buzzr

Friday Sept. 25th is the last day for BOUNCE on 9.4. On Saturday Sept. 26th, BUZZR starts programming on 9.4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)