bye bye boston legal

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
read it in saturday's newspaper (and this isn't really a shock) but boston legal will end its series run with a 13 episode 5th season to begin september 22. creator david e. kelley promised some sort of swan song that will send denny crane and alan shore out on a happy note.

although, the show has lost some of its quirkiness over the past two seasons, it still remains among my very favorites. i will miss it terribly! :(

read it in saturday's newspaper (and this isn't really a shock) but boston legal will end its series run with a 13 episode 5th season to begin september 22. creator david e. kelley promised some sort of swan song that will send denny crane and alan shore out on a happy note.

although, the show has lost some of its quirkiness over the past two seasons, it still remains among my very favorites. i will miss it terribly! :(
Your paper is slow. That was announced mid-May. I too, will miss it.

One of my favorite shows also. I especially get a laugh out of the quirky judges at the trials. Will really miss this show along with a few others. Seems that if my wife and I like it, it will not last. Must say something about us.

Your paper is slow. That was announced mid-May. I too, will miss it.

well, it was on page 2 of saturday's orlando sentinel. i know when the fall skeds were announced, industry insiders pretty much said to expect this as an abbreviated last season. but if it did well at the emmy's, abc might have a change of heart.

saturday's story pretty much was definitive about a short final season regardless......

That is a bummer. But hopefully they will give us some good jokes, as well as some good social commentary, in these last 13 episodes.

:)

but if it did well at the emmy's, abc might have a change of heart.
It's always done well at the Emmy's...too well actually with Spader winning AGAIN. The ratings have been consistently going South. I was actually surprised ABC gave it one more run.

actually, the ratings seemed better last season, especially when it returned after the writers strike. but a lot of industry people figured it was a goner.....mainly because the budget is so high!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)