c band dish system

joe1968

Original poster
Aug 23, 2020
ga
hello new old guy a few years back you would see companys selling c band systems im talking the whole thing now theres nothing what happend i found one rc distrubution 6 foot whole system fta[ 600 ]sounds fishy [400] plus shipping any one now of affordable complete systems thanks

Most people just find and use an old C-band dish. They can often be found on craigslist or maybe just driving around. Back when I wanted a big dish I saw a listing on craigslist and went to check it out. It was a 10 footer up about 25 feet. The property owner just wanted it gone and I was able to convince him I could remove it safely by renting 4 sections of scaffolding. The other guy that wanted it was going to use a ladder. Needs to say I got the (job).

hello new old guy a few years back you would see companys selling c band systems im talking the whole thing now theres nothing what happend i found one rc distrubution 6 foot whole system fta[ 600 ]sounds fishy [400] plus shipping any one now of affordable complete systems thanks
Welcome to Satellite Guys joe1968! The only place I know of (other than a commercial dealer) that sells complete c band dish systems is TEK2000. Not cheap but check them out here.

TEK2000.com

I believe they still ship out of Canada. If you buy from them make sure you check out your delivery throughly for damage when it arrives, especially if you are a long distance away from them. Some members reported panel damage in the past during shipping and I don't know if that has been rectified or not.

Welcome to Satellite Guys joe1968! The only place I know of (other than a commercial dealer) that sells complete c band dish systems is TEK2000. Not cheap but check them out here.

TEK2000.com

I believe they still ship out of Canada. If you buy from them make sure you check out your delivery throughly for damage when it arrives, especially if you are a long distance away from them. Some members reported panel damage in the past during shipping and I don't know if that has been rectified or not.

Satellites-Gallore is an American affiliate that sells the TEK dishes through ebay. The dishes are not cheap like they were over 10 years ago and they're in short supply due to CV-19. I don't know if they got any more 10 or 12 footers back in stock yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)