c band PLL LNB ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rocket69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
On Your Roof!
Ok ive been looking at a PLL from norsat and noticed it looked like the BBB (big blue Brick) Echostar cband lnb's fromt he 80's i culd not find any docks on the BBB but wonderd if any others have had any expricen from it B4 i drop $275+ on a norsat one...

I own both, a PLL and DRO from California Amplifier and IMO, not worth the additional money for the PLL, unless you can get a PLL one without the need to use the 90 degree angle adapter that the ones that I looked at included with them.

Personally I would save the money and go with a Norsat 8115. Unless you are tuning narrow band data signals (less than 1000 SR) it isn't worth the extra money.

Personally I would save the money and go with a Norsat 8115. Unless you are tuning narrow band data signals (less than 1000 SR) it isn't worth the extra money.

Absolutelly right...You do not need PLLs for that unless you need it for Radio and need a very high stability... Not worth expending additional money. Norsat 8115s are very estable and will do the work

im requiring it for china radio on 58w. I can get 72-78 % quality on video transponders but for radio max is 54-61 % on a 10' mesh location is Socal and lyngsat clames a 45" wuld be fine but no dice 8' mesh was worse. Changeed recever for every Curent FTA brand from skyview,pansat,captive,WorldTv is the one we are using curently. Can get the chanels solid on 166E but with 4m solid.

We wuld use a solid 4 meter dish but its on temp lone for charter un less they dont renew ther contract in march 09.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts