C-Band Satellite 10 ft Winegard, is it worth anything?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jinxer

Original poster
Jun 2, 2011
Central Ohio
Hello! I have a 10 foot Winegard satellite dish, with a Chaparral center thingy, and a Thompson Saginaw outside thingy. I also have the receiver somewhere in the basement. All in very good condition, and was wondering if they are worth anything, or should I scrap them..Any info would be very much appreciated..

they are toys for hobbyists. worth what you can get someone to pay. ive got about 20 now and ive only paid for 2. 25 bucks for a ten foot and 50 bucks for a 12 foot. the rest i got simply for taking them down. buy a solemend a chase some signals yourself.

crackt out,.

To add to what Crackt posted above, So far I've not had to pay for any of the dish I now have or scrapped out and we're talking about 15 dishes. If someone wants money for one then I just go find another one.

If you decide to scrap it, you'll probably not get enough to justify the time and effort taking it apart, and hauling the pieces to the scrapper. If you have to hire someone to scrap it for you, you're defiantly going to lose money. If neither of the above scenarios is appealing, but you want "IT" out of your yard, post some pictures. maybe someone here will take it. But don't expect much, if any, monetary compensation. They'll be doing you a service, removing the "eye sore" from your yard.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)