c-band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wuffie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2015
monroe mich
Was wondering if it is worth trying to get c-band system up and running again ? What's up there ?

Was wondering if it is worth trying to get c-band system up and running again ?
YES :)
Our viewing here is mostly C-Band.
Yes, use sathint.com like Titanium said. Just look at each satellite in North America and look for the ones that show "clear" down the middle column.

Thanks for the feed back. The problem is trying to find someone to get it up and running in S.E. Mich or Northwest Ohio

C-band is a hobby and like most hobbies, you should plan on being the builder and maintenance person. Unlikely that there is a local installer. You should plan on doing the work yourself, unless you are willing to pay BIG bucks for a commercial technician to travel and work on your system.

Plenty of knowledgeable folks here on SatelliteGuys who are willing to provide guidance if you are interested in learning, patience to exchange information and the ability to work with basic tools.

I agree Cband is the best way to go, but both compliment each other. I spend a LOT of time on 103w KU and 125w KU. As a matter of fact, what I'm watching now is on 103w KU.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)