C-Span HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jjnemoiii

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Any idea when we can expect this? This should be at the top of everyone's list!!:rolleyes:

you are kidding, right?

If just one person read's the thread title, laugh's at the thought that I am nuts, and gets to smile for just a second or two more, it's all worth it. Yes, I am kidding.

I love CSPAN. Raw, unedited, uncensored, commercial free, no biased pundits who love to hear themselves talk, no useless graphics, no talking over anything EVER, no leaving an event because they think something else is more urgent and must be talked about or shown. I would have watched the Inauguration on it yesterday but it wasnt in HD so I was stuck with CNN. Fox News is too right wing for me and MSNBC isn't HD :(

I'd love to see CSPAN HD as well as CSPAN2 HD and CSPAN3 HD. I want to see what my tax dollars are paying for! Seems like people on here would love their show The Communicators, a weekly discussion of the telecommunications industry, INCLUDING TV.

What does it matter whether a network is left or right wing in this case? They both carried the speech. Also, all of the broadcast networks were carrying it as well. I picked the channel with the best PQ and least annoying graphics.

What does it matter whether a network is left or right wing in this case? They both carried the speech. Also, all of the broadcast networks were carrying it as well. I picked the channel with the best PQ and least annoying graphics.

Cuz I'm a hardcore liberal I don't need to be told how to think by right winger blowhards like Bill O'Reilly.

I didn't just watch the speech, i turned on CNN at 5 am and had it on all day until halfway through the parade, then i checked out the Mix coverage on 352. did anyone notice the ABC, NBC and CBS versions on mix were the NYC flagship stations, including local commercials? i thought that was kinda cool, except i couldnt tune to them directly and watch them in full screen.

I cant wait for MSNBC HD, its supposed to launch in spring MSNBC Sees High-Def Debut Next Spring - 2008-10-23 14:52:00 - Multichannel News

CNN HD's coverage was pretty good. they had 14 HD cameras around DC including one attached to a helium baloon on a string 100 feet up, and they were commercial free from 11 am to 1 pm.

Last edited:
If you guys think C-SPAN is raw and uncut, check out the humor that they have in Parliament. Tony Blair had fun when he was there. LOL.

Cuz I'm a hardcore liberal I don't need to be told how to think by right winger blowhards like Bill O'Reilly.

I didn't just watch the speech, i turned on CNN at 5 am and had it on all day until halfway through the parade, then i checked out the Mix coverage on 352. did anyone notice the ABC, NBC and CBS versions on mix were the NYC flagship stations, including local commercials? i thought that was kinda cool, except i couldnt tune to them directly and watch them in full screen.

I cant wait for MSNBC HD, its supposed to launch in spring MSNBC Sees High-Def Debut Next Spring - 2008-10-23 14:52:00 - Multichannel News

CNN HD's coverage was pretty good. they had 14 HD cameras around DC including one attached to a helium baloon on a string 100 feet up, and they were commercial free from 11 am to 1 pm.

Well being a Hardcore liberal makes you set given every channel but Fox News is just that Liberal. Why MSNBC HD? They don't have much to offer. Besides if it is like the quality of HD on CNN and CNBC they can keep it. At least Fox News and Business has had or atleast offers a much better HD picture.

the only show on Fox News in HD is the morning show. (not that anyone actually WANTS to see Bill O'Reilly's crome dome in HD). nothing on Fox Business is in HD. everything else on both channels have the "Fox HD Wing" with extra text taking up about a fourth of the picture. CNBC HD+ is the same way but theres even more text. NFL Network HD and ESPNews HD do it too. I guess its better than stretching though.

So you would rather be told how to think be left winger blowhards?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)