Cable TV Subscribers only watch 10 channels

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
http://cordcuttersnews.com/cable-tv-subscribers-pay-average-10-every-channel-actually-watch/
Maybe but a lot of people who watch tv watch over 20 or so channels. Some people watch stuff on one channel then switch.
I tend to watch one channel a lot, but then switch and watch something completely different.
There were months that I had premium channels and only watch like 1 or two movies from each of them or less.
Just my opinion. It might be true for some but people like lots of channels too, so its less then 10 dollars per channel.
Well now its different because like you can stream via the net also, and dish does have different packages also.
I think most people watch at least 20 channels. But others less. People have other things to do beside watch tv.
varies

Well, I watch probably about 10 channels as well, but so does my wife, and my 2 kids.

With that in mind, we don't all watch the same channels.
So we may watch a total of 30-40 different channels between the 4 of us.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

For me, I don't watch that many channels, but others in the house do. I would easily be less than 10 channels for consistent viewing. The other thing for me being a sports fan, I know that I can watch the game if I want to. For example, I don't ever turn on TruTV except for the NCAA tournament. TBS and TNT I only watch for the baseball playoffs and NBA games. Listing out the channels I watch on a consistent basis - ESPN for SportsCenter/PTI/ATH, CSN Chicago for a lot of things, NFL Network, IFC, and the Disney Channels when they have some older movies on and I want that nostalgic childhood feeling. I can count on one hand the number of channels I consistently watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)