Cables

yellowcanary73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
I have a 811 now and I use a DVI to my TV I know the 622 has HMDI is it best to use a HMDI to DVI cable will I still get a good signal.For sound I'm going to use the digital sound out of the 622 to my TV then the sound out of the TV to my Onkyo AV Receiver.
I was looking at my dish 500 today and noticed I have no switches just the cables coming down from the dish to a grounding block I have three receivers an 811,501,301 trading the 811 for the 622 all my rooms have a single coaxial run to the side of the house where the Dish 500 is installed.The 622 will be used in the living room I want to use it to be able to watch one channel while recording another will any switches be needed the CSR said they will split the signal at the back of the 622 with just a normal splitter.
Only two Sat's so up Sat 110 spot beam 10 strength 117
Sat 119 transponder 10 strength 115 is this good
I did have the regular HD until they turned it off by mistake and was told they could not restore them without changing my install date for the 4th time I said no way so I have an install date of 3/28 at least right now.

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts