Cablevision Channel Changes

That is wonderful news. I figure they will move VOOM to a higher location, possibly in the 1000's so they can use the 700's for the HD simulcasts of the family cable channels. Just add a 7 in front of the channel number of the SD channel for 2 digit channels and a 1 in front of the channel number of a 3 digit channel. This way all the Family HD channels are 7XX and the premiums are 13XX. They are definitely going to add a boat load of HD to keep up with the competition.

I'm still skeptical about HD channel addintions in the near future. Like I had mentioned before of other threads, I'm leaning towards going back to DirecTV in the VERY near future. But, only if they pick up MSGHD.

Rumor has it:

YESHD stays on 715
MSGHD moves to 716
FSNYHD moves to 717
SNYHD moves to 718
GOLF/VERSUS stays on 719
WorldSportsHD moves to 720

This puts the HD sports in a row and opens up 725 and 730.
Maybe for the HD additions of CNN - 25 and HGTV - 30?

Rumor has it:

YESHD stays on 715
MSGHD moves to 716
FSNYHD moves to 717
SNYHD moves to 718
GOLF/VERSUS stays on 719
WorldSportsHD moves to 720

It's not a rumor, they have been advertising these changes on the guide channel for a few days. Effective date is 11/6.

It's not a rumor, they have been advertising these changes on the guide channel for a few days. Effective date is 11/6.

I didn't see anything in the guide regarding CNN-HD and HGTV-HD?
Wow, you are saying it is common knowledge?

Speculation

From what I have heard, it is just speculation that HD CNN and HD HGTV are coming. They are freeing up 725 and 730.
25 is CNN and 30 is HGTV
It looks like it could be true, but it could just be a coincidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)