Cablevision, Jobs, Long Island.

weare138

Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Lawng Eyeland
I know the economy is bad. What confuses me is what does it take to get Cablevision to call you back for a job? I’ve been putting in for every installation tech job, and NOC job that comes through since Oct. I was still living in Las Vegas- I knew I was coming back to NY. (I came back to NY in Nov.)Not any sort of response. I did get a call back from Time Warner. The pay wasn’t worth the commute and it was weeks from the time I saw HR till the actual response to go talk to the manager.
I have 1 year Tactical Satellite experience Northrop Grumman, 4 years With AT&T as a NOC tech, and 1 Year universal home tech(Triple Play.) Cox Las Vegas. Not to mention I am a former Marine and I have back up battery installation experience as a team leader… what gives? Do I need to know someone? :confused:

I know the economy is bad. What confuses me is what does it take to get Cablevision to call you back for a job? I’ve been putting in for every installation tech job, and NOC job that comes through since Oct. I was still living in Las Vegas- I knew I was coming back to NY. (I came back to NY in Nov.)Not any sort of response. I did get a call back from Time Warner. The pay wasn’t worth the commute and it was weeks from the time I saw HR till the actual response to go talk to the manager.
I have 1 year Tactical Satellite experience Northrop Grumman, 4 years With AT&T as a NOC tech, and 1 Year universal home tech(Triple Play.) Cox Las Vegas. Not to mention I am a former Marine and I have back up battery installation experience as a team leader… what gives? Do I need to know someone? :confused:

I know when we received resumes for job openings already filled we still replied with a thank you noting the resume would be kept on file. Guess that's the difference between a university of higher education and that of corporate America.

Most important, thank you for serving our country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)